Friday, July 6, 2012

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely." 
                                               ~ Rodin

musée Rodin
 
21, boulevard des invalides is where I first saw him in person. He towered over them, the people that surrounded him and made him inaccessible to me. He was striking, like his face had been chiseled by a perfect maker. His body flawlessly sculpted. I so desperately wanted to be near to him. 

With a closer view, I recognized his seemingly fatigued demeanor to in fact reflect a contemplative brooding. His air of mystery struck me. I would have fought my way through the Gates of Hell to have known the thoughts that would suggest his brilliance. 

The obvious was clear to me when I was around him. He was my favorite over all the others. Was it love? 

le penseur

Oui, je l'aimais.

No comments:

Post a Comment